On the September 13 episode of NXT 2.0, a second women’s match has been added. Kiana James and Arianna Grace will face Nikkita Lyons and Zoey Stark in a tag team battle. Lash Legend and Fallon Henley now have a scheduled singles match.
During the Fatal 4-way Unification Match for the NXT/NXT UK Tag Team Championships, Legend and Henley exchanged blows at ringside at Worlds Collide. Henley represented Briggs & Jensen, but Legend was there to cheer on Pretty Deadly. When the two became physical, they battled behind the scenes.
Ahead of Worlds Collide, Legend owns a six-person tag team victory over Fallon Henley, but this will be the first time since the beginning of their feud that the two will compete in singles.
After countless run-ins and brawls, Fallon Henley and Lash Legend are finally set to settle the score in the ring.
The outspoken Legend made her feelings known when she blindsided Henley with a pump kick before joining Pretty Deadly to mock the country trio. Since then, Legend has added some extra flavor to the tasty snacks’ rivalry with Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen, scrapping with Henley at every opportunity.
Can Henley get retribution on Legend when the two Superstars go one-on-one? Find out Tuesday night on NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C on USA!
Also announced for the show:
* The Creed Brothers vs. Pretty Deadly for the NXT Tag Team Championship – Fans Choose The Stipulation between Tornado Tag, No DQ or Steel Cage
* Carmelo Hayes vs. TBD (Fans Choose Between Von Wagoner, Wes Lee or Joe Gacy) for the NXT North American Championship
* Cameron Grimes & mystery partner vs. Tony D’Angelo & Stacks
* Kiana James & Arianna Grace vs. Nikita Lyons & Zoey Stark
* Hank Walker vs. Javier Bernal
* “The SuperDiva” Quincy Elliott makes NXT 2.0 debut
* Mandy Rose returns